Self-employed contractor: what equipment to buy to get started ?
You want to become your own boss and be able to do what you want throughout your life ? It is now possible. The creation of a company is accessible to all, whether you are retired, employed or students. It is possible to create what you like and earn a reasonable salary without limits.
In this article, we will give you the keys to get started properly by giving you tips on equipment and the assistance available for their purchase.
Material: what are the essentials of the’self-contractor ?
When you want to create a self-business, it is very important to be clear with yourself: you must define exactly the nature of your future activity. Your evolution objectives must be clear in order to reach your goals’evolve properly. There are many advantages to being able to use your own material’frame your business yourself.
You can notably do several activities, with a simplified accounting and income tax payment, it is much easier to foresee your social charges.
You are now well installed with your means of production and you wish to be able to manage in the best conditions all the rest of your company. Here are the materials you may need depending on your activity:
- An essential piece of equipment for self-employed entrepreneurs in the development of your business, it is a must’is a good computer. To start your business, we recommend a huawei matebook d16. It is a very practical tool that will allow you to develop properly with the software you will use on a daily basis.
- A tool for billing, you need to create invoices, but you are unable to do it yourself. It is possible to use a point of sale terminal, you will be able to manage your accounting more easily with functionalities that help you in the management of your stocks or customer files. Otherwise, online platforms offer a simplified billing service.
- In order for you to feel comfortable in your company, it is important to have the right office material. And, to help you manage your papers, you can opt for binders and document holders so that you don’t lose anything and leave a record of what you do. N’Don’t forget an essential that we sometimes put aside, it is the’is well the printer with its sheets and cartridges.
- A task management tool to be organized and to follow your evolution.
- Means of communication, in order to quickly develop your clientele. It is possible to create a website and pages on social networks.
How to deduct VAT from your purchases ?
From now on, it is possible to deduct your VAT. This is a real advantage that you cannot neglect. In many situations, it is possible to find the VAT that you have been charged.
In order to benefit from this type of modalities, it is absolutely necessary to have a trace of the expenses related to your activity. It can be an invoice or a proof of purchase. It must be clearly indicated the detail of the expenses so that you are correctly reimbursed, but also the obligatory mentions such as the intra-community VAT number, the date and the SIREN number.
Remember that a receipt is only a proof of purchase and not an invoice.
There are rules: you have to respect certain conditions to take advantage of these conditions. In the first place, it must be useful to your activity, it is impossible to find the VAT on your private purchases. If you buy a mixed product, 10% must go to the company and to your activity. To determine the amount of VAT that will be deducted, we calculate its rate of use.
A last important point to consider is to make these steps with your supplier within the required dates. Depending on the company, this date may change, so you must be very careful.
You now know what material to choose potentially to feel good about your business. Do not hesitate to ask for advice to have the products that correspond to you and to know more about the VAT reduction. This type of procedure is not always obvious.